Use Secure IE to maximize security, protect your computer from future hacker
attacks and seal up all potential leaks. This ultra secure browser protects your
computer at the main point of external contact - your web browser - and tightly
restricts what websites can and cannot do to you. Secure IE closes an important
potential security hole by specifically addressing malicious behavior from websites.
- New! Features a great new interface!
- New! Features Comprehensive Security with the
Internet Security Manager - which
automatically detects and configures your computer's Internet security
settings. You can also easily categorize and organize sites based on how
much you trust them.
- New! Secure IE Browser Shield
- Secure IE's Browser Shield filters out
prohibited ActiveX Controls and other security risks.
- New! AutoUpdate
- Secure IE automatically downloads security updates from Winferno Software
every 7 days.
- New! Built in Access to Search Engines and Web
Services - Secure IE 2004 now features a
built in search box that automatically connects to popular search engines
such as Google, Yahoo, Dictionary.com, etc.
- New! Zone Based Popup Blocking
- Secure IE automatically exempts Trusted Sites
from popup blocking.
- Blocks Active X
- In one click block Active X from all but trusted
sites. Some sites will use Active X to download malicious files onto your PC
- without your knowledge!
- One click access to Security Zones
- In one click classify a site as Trusted or
- Intercept Malicious File Downloads
- Secure IE intercepts all file downloads and
virus-scans all downloads (requires McAfee VirusScan or Norton Anti-Virus)
- Block Popup ads and Flash
- Turn these features on or off with one click.
Chances are your computer has spyware - malicious programs that
can steal passwords, track your surfing habits or let a hacker
remotely control your system.
Now that your PC is secure, use new McAfee AntiSpyware to
automatically detect and safely delete these privacy pests.
- Removes key-loggers
- that secretly record keystrokes for
log-ins and credit card numbers then pass the information to
desktop or online thieves.
- Alerts you when remote-control Trojans
and stealthware written by hackers
try to activate or take over your PC.
- Removes browser hijackers
that can change your default home
page or Windows Registry.
- Deletes adware
that triggers annoying ads when you
surf or shop online.